BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER
3 DAYS A WEEK
3 MONTH ASSIGNMENT (POSSIBILITY OF AN EXTENSION)
PURPOSE OF THE BUSINESS SUPPORT OFFICER
To provide excellent customer service, administrative and financial support for the Customer Service and Information Team.
To support the Customer Service & information Manager in the planning, development and achievement of Corporate Objectives in respect of: -
Performance and resource management.
Personnel management; and
Analysis, Reporting & Documentation
* Provide and manipulate data for statistical purposes and run and present standard reports.
* Prepare and despatch a range of correspondence/documents to facilitate efficient response to enquiries and timely conclusion of any process connected with the defined area of activity.
Customer Service & Support
* Deliver a range of administrative and/or customer/consultancy services in support of existing systems or processes to agreed standards, to maximise service quality and continuity.
* Receive and respond to everyday enquiries from colleagues and customers to provide a timely, courteous and effective service.
Planning & Organising
* Support a group of senior staff/service team, ensuring confidentiality, and assisting in the effective organisation of internal/ external meetings and activities to support a high standard of office organisation.
* Plan and prioritise own week-to-week work activities, to ensure operational efficiency. Refer to more senior colleagues for prioritisation of non-standard work.
* Follow established ordering procedures to ensure adequate resources are available.
Work with others
* Maintain a network of contacts, knowing who to liaise with on key issues to report on and resolve issues.
* Communicate and liaise with service users and/or external contacts, usually through established routine connections as own section of work requires.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom