Opportunity is around the corner as Pertemps are currently working in partnership with a leading Distribution company based in the outskirts of Lincoln, looking for a Warehouse Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (30 to 40 hours per week)
Salary: £9.65 per hour
The responsibilities of a Warehouse Administrator will be:
- Updating information and data accurately.
- Booking in of parcels
- Liaison with drivers
- Dealing with all queries in an efficient manner
- Data entry
- Liaising and cooperating with all departments to ensure work completed is accurate
- Scanning any documents onto the database
- Booking of any services
- Store completed documents in the designated areas
- Prepare and compile any documents for data entry
- Assisting within the warehouse
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous data entry experience
- Previous experience working within a warehouse
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong IT Skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working within a fast paced environment / warehouse / manufacturing
- Experience in an administrative role
Due to the vetting we will require a 5 year reference check (2016 to 2021).
Interviews for this role are to take place immediately, with an immediate start for the right calibre of candidate/s
This role is ideal for candidates that has worked in Administration, Warehouse Administrator, Logistics Administrator, Inventory, Data Entry Clerk or similar.
This role is ideal for candidates residing in Lincoln, Nettleham, Newark, Gainsborough, Wragby, Grantham, North Hykeham, Witham St Hughs & surrounding areas close to these.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- East Midlands
- United Kingdom